Friday 13 November 2009

The Mast Blogs: What to Expect.

I'm the Mast and I'll keep this brief.

On this blog you can read reviews of comics and music that I enjoy, or perhaps even comics and music that I don't enjoy for variety's sake. In time, this may come to include other things, but it will never be a personal blog. If you're looking for an opinion on comics or music, that's what you'll find.

No pseudo-artsy black and white polaroids, no pretentious pictures of kitchen items at funny angles. Just the things that need to be here.

Reviews will include current and past music/comics. I will try to review things as they come out (In the case of comics, every thursday), leaving me time to do retroactive reviews whenever I wish. I may branch out into other related areas such as comic book movies or comic book video games. Primarily, though, this blog is for comics and music.

The first review will probably be up within a week, but I'm not sure precisely what it will be.

Until then, peace.

-The Mast